Covering the main island tourism and business districts our Medic and Operations Centres are located in the following areas;
- HQ Port Denarau Marina
- Intercontinental Resort https://www.fiji.intercontinental.com/
- Outrigger Resort https://www.outrigger.com/hotels-resorts/fiji/viti-levu/outrigger-fiji-beach-resort
- Grand Pacific Hotel Suva https://grandpacifichotel.com.fj/
- Savusavu (Satellite Base)
- Medevac Vessel MARINE RESCUE
EMS provides the following pre-hospital medical and trauma services 24/7/365
Urgent major trauma – Cardiac arrest, unconsciousness, shock, and critical body injuries.
Urgent severe trauma – Chest pain, severe pain, severe breathing difficulty, chemical or acid in the eyes, poison swallowing and drug overdose.
Moderate trauma – Infection, breathing difficulty, severe hypertension, high blood sugar level above 16, moderate limb injury or severe cuts.
Semi-urgent – Removal of foreign objects, difficulty swallowing, minor head injury, eye inflammation, minor limb injury – sprains/ possible fracture/ uncomplicated cuts.
Non-urgent – minor wounds and abrasions, cuts not requiring stitching, minor symptoms of low-risk conditions.
EMS Pre- Hospital Emergency Services include:
- Emergency Department – Hot line 7770 7700
- Surgical procedures, Plastic surgery, Observation
- On-Site Emergency Care or at EMS Medical Rooms
- Medical Specialist (Depending on the nature of the patient’s condition, specialist doctors are consulted)
- Vapotherm therapy (Respiratory distress including acute asthma & acute COVID-19 cases)
- Physiotherapy – Dental
- Pathology (Blood Tests)
- X-Ray – Ultrasound – CAT Scan (CT) – MRI – ECG
- Hyperbaric Medicine Specialists
- Rapid Antigen & PCR Testing (mobile and in room service)
- Medications ‘’Including specialist medications’’
- Resupply medical kits and rescue equipment
- Air – Road – Marine Ambulances (Fiji Islands and International Coverage)
- Marine Rescue Services
- International Medevac Services
- First Responder training